Purpose:

"Peace requires the simple but powerful recognition that what we have in common as human beings is more important and crucial than what divides us."
-Sargent Shriver


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Chucknoraellenpatrion Production

My Dodoma mates and I made this for our IST (in-service training).
You may not get it but I, along with the PCVs in our class, think it's funny.
Apparently there are some really popular 'things people say' videos going on in America. 
Which we like to copy.... way after the fact.
These are some of the clips that made the cut from our long list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP_O_Oyffug&feature=youtu.be

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't depressing! You were being candid. I appreciate that. Love the video. Reminds me of another one a long time ago... ;)

    -The Friz

    ReplyDelete